<body>
<body>
Friday, December 07, 2007Y
12/07/2007 11:37:00 AM
Taiwan KMT
台湾观摩团



Was using the computer room's pc and "digged" out lots of photos.
Taiwan trip on year 2005 and befriended with lots of interesting people :)
I look hilarious with the hairstyle which made my face super big >_<" I've basically round the whole island of Taiwan but couldn't really recall the names of the places that I went =.=".. (Sorry Jia for not able to help you out *_*)
WELCOME TO TAIWAN
TAIPEI 101




Cute cute Koli same group as me.
第八队!!:D

I love D.I.Y





台中大学
The most prestigious University in Taiwan.

They said that the main gate of this University is relatively small compared to other Universities in Taiwan, just like the requirements of the Uni which only accepts the "elite" students in Taiwan.



I think this is the scene in "THE SECRET" movie where the girl showed Jay around the school.
Remember?? In the beginning of the movie? The old old 音乐室?

Police car also wanna take =.="
But good thing there's the word 台中 which helped me to sort out the pix i've taken according to the places.

What do you expect? 3 weeks in Taiwan and all the pix had gone haywire.

The school in Meteor Garden 流星花园
The basketball court LOL.

Same school.

阿里山 floating in the air, just like in heaven.
See the mesmerizing sunset behind me?? :)

Woke up freakin early the next morning to catch the sunrise.
Look at us,
Shivering cold man @_@"

Me lifting up the sun in 阿里山
*hallelujahhhh*

Cannot remember the place but the view from the bus ride was simply serene. With the sunlight thrusting towards the deep blue sea.

*hmmmm :).. it's good to be alive*

Hill cliff at somewhere somewhere.

*Jeng Jeng Jeng*
嫦尔
OMGwad my mandarin >_<" 嫦尔correct or not? Beautiful Coi fishes.

The Water World.
Towards 台南.. I think..

Got cute cute dugong also :D

OMGwad...
Simply M.E.S.M.E.R.I.Z.I.N.G.

Another University.

The Pacific Ocean.
Which reminds me of Jay's song: 珊瑚海

Very very WINDY~~!

"Oh look it's endless #_#"

With my buddies in Taiwan.


Me and Wan Gee-the-shopaholic @_@"

Smile :)


西门丁

Pink building oh my gwad.

It's suppose to be a romantic place in Taiwan.
I think it's 情人桥
Btw, I'm trying to make a heart shape with my hands=.="

The sign says it all.



Cute cute baby and me with a 台湾香肠 at 市林夜市。


In the train on the way for more shopping~!

香格里拉
Shangri-La

love that place ^_^


Each of us made a few 汤圆
Quite gross right?
With everybody hands @_@"
lol

Writing my wishes on the 孔明灯

On the cool tree chair.


BIG BIG BUBBLE~~!!
*blurp blurp blurp*

Ain't the straws cute you tell me!!!

第八队:D

We've all lost touch :(
有缘再见吧 :)

Labels:


7 Comments:

  • At December 7, 2007 at 2:05 PM, Blogger Crabbed!! said…

    Haven't been here a while....nice stuff as usual.

    BTW, never knew you were a fan of Meteor garden....don't get me wrong though, I hate F4.

     
  • At December 7, 2007 at 4:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wei,i'm one of the KMT member 2007,will leave malaysia on 11/12 and bac on 31/12...
    hehee....
    looking forward our tour....
    any advise to me?!haha..

     
  • At December 7, 2007 at 8:54 PM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    Randy! :D

    I just like the series Meteor garden, not a fan of F4 la..lol

    +++++++++++++++++++++

    chinyee is that you??
    Teoh chin yee??

    kopi is going as well, you must appreciate and enjoy your days in Taiwan~! ^o^

     
  • At December 8, 2007 at 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lim Li Yin,of course is me lar,abo then,so many teoh chin yee meh?!
    haha...
    i noe kopi oso join the trip, we apply together one lar...

     
  • At December 8, 2007 at 5:52 PM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    hehehhe..how i knw woh...tiok che kia you come my blog ma..

    hahahaha..

    CHIN YEE!!

    i kisiao liao..

    enjoy your trip in taiwan ya~^0^

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    walao....tiok che kia pulak,haha..
    i will often visit ur "house" in the future,ok?!haha.
    depart to kl soon...looking forward ler...

     
  • At December 10, 2007 at 3:33 PM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    OMGwad..chin yee do come visit me!! :DDD

    taiwannnnn
    lengcai lengluiSS~~hahaha

    kopi said you are gona "fish" some lengcai back
    hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home