<body>
<body>
Monday, December 03, 2007Y
12/03/2007 08:31:00 PM
Morning Market alone YES!

Woke up very early this morning to drop Yang off to sch for his Genting trip and off to the morning market ALONE since we've ran out of stock for many things. =.=".. Maria told me that there are many things to buy in the market since I am going quite early. Heck with many things to buy coz i don't freakin knw what to buy.


Shopping list~!

Good thing the people in the market still remember my face and I don't have to explain much about what I wanna buy. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Conversation with Jia:

かちゃった=i've bought it.
よかったね=yokatta ne=that's great :D

And then

前に買った茶色のもあげるよ= ???
and my reply: the monkey..=.=

Haven't been playing piano as much as I should coz Tatt's SPM 华语 exam is 2mr and I wouldn't want my brother to be distracted to persue for his A for 华语 . What a good sister eih?? :D

But I am a STRICT ONE!
I was on the couch while he was in the computer room and he sent me this:


muahahahah!
*sinister laughter*

I can be fierce and scary sometimes you don't know me :P

2mr finally I'll be able to play the piano whenever I want and if you've noticed, I've updated my tag board, "year end break to-do-list".. SING ALONG WHILE PLAYING "HOW DO I LIVE"..and maybe"I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING" as well? :D

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home