<body>
<body>
Friday, February 09, 2007Y
2/09/2007 11:26:00 AM
After going to the Takoyaki Museum, here we are in Universal-City Station.


The train has authentic universal studios feel yo~!^^


We got bored in the train.

THE NEXT MORNING:
OF TO KYOTO~~!!!!




onigiri for breakfast!


Tickets to enter the GOLDEN TEMPLE.
( I left the brochure back home. Guess I've gotta wait till i get back during CNY to talk more about this temple. :)


The map.


Ya, I took these pix! they are not from the internet like duh~


the green tea moose is sqeezed out~!


























































They use REAL GOLD CHIPS to produce the biscuits! And I was like "Ohmygawd"

Famous crab on top of my head.


I got bored and decided to draw something out from the sauce. :D
Happy Valentine's Day~!





Beautiful Osaka.

Glica.


SUPER DUPER OISHI!!!!!


The puffle fish on my right.
Can you spot it? :D

Somebody playing the drum.

The super kawaii part.
Remember the few pictures I took up there?
The crab, the man playing the drum, the puffle fish, glica.....
HERE ARE THEIR KEYCHAINS!!!!

Ain't it just adorable?!Glica.

Puffle fish and the crab.

Spiderman holding takoyaki~!

Jia's so greedy that she wanna eat the keychain-teppanyaki.

Mickey and Minnie hugging the Takoyaki~!
Osaka!!

MORE TAKOYAKI s!!!!

Just like the model advertising pads. Slim-fiit~!


Time for supper.

Our belongings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home