<body>
<body>
Thursday, November 29, 2007Y
11/29/2007 11:25:00 AM
Happy Birthday Li Tatt~!!


Yeah, 2 days difference for my 2 bros' birthday.

Tatt's particular about his photos being posted up in my blog coz one fine day, one of his girl* friends surprised him with his own picture. And that photo was taken from my blog.. hmmm

*stalker alert*

show yourself!!

hahaha..jkjk..
welcome to my blog :P


**more updates soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woke up real early this morning, 10am to go marketing with mee. 10am is freakin early for me since my biology clock has not fully "recovered" yet. Walking from stalls to stalls to recognize the places to buy from meat to fruits. AHH!! I'm gonna be a house-wive from 2mr onwards @_@"..

P/s: Cheers to Nik's studio members!! :D
Nobody failed..

Btw, had a short chat with Nik yesterday after the final evaluation, and a little something to boast about myself.. :P!!

HEHEHE..
HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!


here goes:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nichism ariffology azmeyst says: (Nik)


i'll tell you. it's probably things you already know about yourself. just that you are probably not aware that others know it as well.


in point form, from what i can remember...


liyin sketches very well


liyin sketches while walking thru india

(true.. *nods head frantically* :D )



spotted me behind Ms Shereen??
looks pro eih :D



liyin says to do sketches like her just take a deep breath (?? did i say that =X)


liyin can complete her presentation in one night -plus electives [i added the elective comment in]


liyin always appear cheerful and never disappoints with her task


liyin helps the poor and downtrodden people in india

:

***oh sorry, wrong person. the last one was mother teresa and not liyin


(=.=""")


want me to go on?


~Pink4eva~ says:

@_@"wow


yea if there are still any :P


nichism ariffology azmeyst says:

hmmm, gimme a second to relax the muscles in my fingers...


~Pink4eva~ says:

...i think i need to copy and paste wat's said and save them


waaha


nichism ariffology azmeyst says:


liyin's bicycle shed was closely linked to her design in the previous sem


**really? i wouldn't have known that?


we would all like to hire liyin if we could just by her sketches alone

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


!!!!!!


*happy*

*jumping around*





*still happy!!* ^0^




I hope I am in the right course.. ARCHITECTURE.. Hmmm, fashion designing second?
I'll just try my best in everythg, make my parents proud, hope I'll be one successful woman in the future,

I WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL AND RICH (and famous)(??) AND HAPPY~!


wahahaha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home