<body>
<body>
Friday, November 30, 2007Y
11/30/2007 11:15:00 AM
Photoshop havoc



Me scaring the shit out of you.
Blame photoshop, not me :P


WAIT got some more!! HEHEHE

Mee suggested me to change the hair colour and darken the purple pupil.

Which one do you prefer?
I prefer the first one, more SCARY.
and got the Ultra Violet feel @_@"


Still practicing the songs in Secret movie. Cannot play as fast Jay in the sound track yet >_<" MORE PRACTICE NEEDED! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Crazy Sales in Japan WOOHOO BABEH~!!


BOOTS GALORE!!

Yes babeh~!



Posing with the boots.

Jia looks so cool I WANNA GO JAPAN AGAIN!!

See? Jia's so hot with all the Japan vibe (?)
while me on the other hand.. =.= *speechless*

Called Jia to buy face-shading-powder for me, since my face shape is duh..SQUARE *grr*

P/s: changed my cbox into a pinky cbox nice or not?? :D

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home