<body>
<body>
Wednesday, November 21, 2007Y
11/21/2007 03:20:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS RUTH~!!!

20th Nov but our biological clock has turned up-side-down so like whattheheck.
But this picture is taken on 11/20 YAY!!! :D

Poor Ruth got her finger hurt during model-making.
See?! Architecture student life .AIN'T.EASY.AT.ALL.

Not quite a celebration just now but anyhow, wishing you all the best in everything and may you shine like a star just like the girl in Star Dust! :P

Ei, GOT VOTE FOR GORGEOUS RUTH OR NOT?!!
Nvm, better late than never, so WHATAREYOUWAITINGFOR?!!
*Click here: *click click*

Just a simple vote will make a big difference you know ^_^
After that, ZOUK MAMBO BABEH~!

Wohooohoooooooooooooooooooooo...

Yes i am finally BREATHING!!!


HAAAAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*inhale* EELUUUUJAAAHHHHHH
*exhale*

Will upload about my "creative product" and "studio" after I've clean up the "studio/ tornado/ hurricane/ earth-quake (by Marcus :)/ War zone- AFTERMATH!

my"studio" basically freakin looks like this =.=
Oh wait, this was taken on the beginning *doink*

and my RM180 colour pencil set:

Yes its RM180, just like Vincci +
where the price tag is +1, instead of RM89, it's RM189, geddit?=.="
*siao or not*


P/S: stil got the major major major presentation next monday. May all my wisdom and power explode during my presentation and crap like a freakin genius. *like duh dream on*

But stil celebration this Thursday night yess!!
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAYYYYY TIMEEEEEE
*fu-fu-yoh-yoh-yoh*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jia if you are reading this, when you msn me I'm either sleeping or out. Will give you more about Taiwan trip later. Hopefully my biological clock will be "normal" again by then :P

Labels:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home