<body>
<body>
Sunday, December 02, 2007Y
12/02/2007 03:10:00 PM
The good old days

Just finish talking with my sis on the phone while she was shopping and she asked if she should buy another boots for herself.

She asked if I were her would I buy and I was thinking hello it has been ages since the last time i go for shopping and I've already forgotten that feeling of dilemma, to buy or not to buy you know that kind of feeling? =.=".. *sigh*.. So THAT'S WHY I WANNA GO JAPAN AND EXPERIENCE THAT FEELING AGAIN~!! *ugghh*.. Pathetic..

So anyway, have been my lil bro's driver thru and flow to sch for his band practice for his upcoming band competition in Genting Highlands 2mr. I miss those days, band life and all with the behsiu* (cannot swim, it's a slang)- gang.

Good thing we had a small small gathering the other day. Just the 6 of us but with all the perli-ing here and there, one word: FUN :)


memang behsiu itu monkee.

The same old "zat-ing"..
See their (sinister) glee while perli-ing?

Penang hawker my all-time-favorite.
*slurp*


That would be my hand poking the belacan keh.
and our Zaolon our dai-go.

Not much changes eih??
HEHE

Star wars heh=.="

some old-time candids:
f.y.i: no problem with the colours in these pix, our skin colour were seriously THAT DARK. *_*

After JSPO got champion for Penang State competition :D

Chin Hou kek sai.

Guess who is who?? :D

Our last day camp *sob sob*

What are the boys trying to do?=.="

Xinyun and SongKeat, since you guys don't seem to appear in many pix, these are credits for you two :P


satisfied Xinyun? no?

This one leh?? :P

Monkee's turn:

Memang monkee @_@"
WAHAHAHA



Cycled with Tatt on the evening yesterday. Jia faster come back and we cycle and Twok* togetha babeh~!


Tatt brought me for some hiking up the hill which made me gasp for air throughout the whole journey @_@"..ain't no athlete no more :(

see my sweat=.="

Tatt kek yeng WAHAHHAH!

I know i am a good photographer.


P/s: Picture brings back memories


That's why I love taking pix

(in case you are wondering, that's me on the far right,
with the WAHAHAHA-BEH-SIU-WAHAHAHA-POSE=.=")

p/s: cute or not this ???!!! *wooh*. pink pink heart~!

After watching too much densha otoko, I've come out with my own emoticons
(’あ’)(ア。ア)(イ。イ)(う。う)(’A’)

(エ_エ)..what are you staring at?

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home