<body>
<body>
Wednesday, December 05, 2007Y
12/05/2007 10:30:00 PM
Besties at Sake Room~! :D

Finally we went to Joe's bro's (partnership(?) shop: SAKE ROOM~!! :D
It's located right opposite Billion beside Sunway Carnival and the food? Yummelicious *smack lips* besides being reasonably priced. :)

For more info, just click the friendster website: *click here*

Joe!! You've gotta thank me for this advertising :P
Free meal?? HEHEHE!

=.="

Anyway, pix~!
(Brought my cam without memory stick AGAIN. *ugghhhhhh*>_<)

See the blur blur shadow on top of the food on the left and right?
That must be Herng and Xinyun's hands eating.. (vigorously :P)


Xinyun's sushi plate.


Herng's and Joe ordered Salmon Terriyaki


My Unagi don.


*yumyum*
Oh heck my hair is touching the food=.="


~The girls~

And me accompanying xinyun-the-camwhore to take pix :P
(dear no need to thank me WAHAHAHAH!)

Eh, different clothes?!

Watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, our first movie *are we girls dating?? LOL* Wasn't really a satisfying(?) movie coz it ended when we thought the movie was just about to begin=.="

Blur pulak >_<"
i love my girls

P/s: Kimora in the Fab Lane. I love that show~! :D
Am running out of series to watch. Gossip girl, Heroes, ANTM, all hanging in mid-air! >_<"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home