<body>
<body>
Sunday, November 25, 2007Y
11/25/2007 11:34:00 PM
PRESENTATION FREAKIN 2MR LAHHH!!!

okay i am beginning to freak out already.
SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

!!!!!!

I really hope everything will go on smoothly 2mr, may all my wisdom and power empower (?) me 2mr. And thank you Nik so much for your advice and knowledge throughout this sem. You rock! WOOHOO!!

Yes Nik, I will have my own fashion line sometime in the future. You'll see people, one of the boutique along Star Hill! Yeah BABEH~!! :D
And ARLLY. (In case you are wondering, it's AR Lim Li Yin.. Cool ain't it?! :D:D:D)

wahlao boasting already dont even have the courage to present >_<" WISH ME LUCK for 2mr~!! xoxo PS: i wanna buy coloured lense laaaa. But mee freaked out when i told her about it. yada yada my cleanliness yada yada something will grow in my eye. Guess I can just photoshop and "imagine" me wearing one =.="
My original eye colour.


With turquoise lenses.
Me myself is mesmerized by my eyes so stop staring already!
*bps*
(beh-paiseh)

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home