<body>
<body>
Monday, January 08, 2007Y
1/08/2007 10:48:00 PM
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home
I'm home

freakin' LOADS to blog!!!
where should I start?!

Back to yesterday, UENO!
remember? The place I went when i first reach Japan?
and now, I am here before I leave Japan.-____-"

おいしいですよ
Japanese dessert
They have various stamps for you to stamp as souveniers in every station!
These is basically the poster of stamps of various places in Japan! COOL~
Ueno eki stamped in my Sketch book.
Bought Rice burger from MOS BURGER for supper in the airport.
Outside the train station.
Gotta say bye bye to Japan already!
Bye bye beautiful Tokyo~! Narita Airport: 2107
By the time we reach there, it was already 11pm.
airport>>>EMPTY!
EMPTY!
HA~!
even the notice board is empty!
Our things are all over the place!
100 yen for a miserable 10 minutes!
I was exhausted anyway, so I decided to just have supper and take a rest.
the MOS BURGER for supper.

SHIVERING! Narita Airport is so rich and yet they still off the heater!!
So, it's on and off sleep every 1 hour, from 12am till 7am.
Interesting experience though^~^
zzzzz.....

THE NEXT MORNING:

The notice board is FULL already!
McD for breakfast. Jia loves Hashbrown with all her heart!
at the plane observation area.
NARITA word behind.sketched this while waiting at gate 41.
Spot the Narita airport stamp on the lower right!
Wanted to try the Japanese selection but ended up choosing the international selection again because I couldn't resist the Seafood Macaronni and roasted chicken with garlic sauce~
GARLIC, MY FAVORITE!Bye bye to furry winter clothing

Upon arrival in Penang, guess who I met?
~JOE~JOE~JOE~Muah muah...wat and unexpected meet up!
First familiar face I saw in Malaysia after the Japan trip.

Mee, Tatt, Dee and Yang
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
The hyperactive boys!Mee loves the bag of new clothes I bought.
Gotta save it for Chinese New Year~


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home