<body>
<body>
Tuesday, December 26, 2006Y
12/26/2006 01:22:00 PM
sorry i havent been blogging lately.
do you miss me? XP..haha
I sure miss you all!

Wish you guys had a Merry Merry Christmas!
I sure did!!!! White white christmas in Roppongi Hills.
(I am so lucky)

Loowy Vytton in
Roppongi Hills

White white christmas

pink pink pink

So far, I've went to Tokyo Disneyland, Disneysea, Shibuya (the tokyo drift place), Roppongi Hills (Super duper highclass place), Jusco which is just a few meters away from Jia's hostel.
ALL OF THEM REALLY RAWKED! =D
no worries, took lots and lotsa pix~!

Super duper lots of hot chicks in nihon! They tan themselves and wear mini skirts with blonde hairs just like Paris Hilton. omg, real real pretty. Will try to snap some shots on them.

As for guys in Japan, they are super cool and handsome too k!
(wonder what they eat and drink to have such good looks)

Anyhow, my Liang Liang is still the coolest for me....muakx~...*blush*

Will be going for snow boarding tonight~!
Till then, see ya~!

haaaaa...finally i've downloaded paint~!

Tokyo Disneyland

しぶや

if you'd noticed, the drift scene in Tokyo Drift is at this partcular spot

Shibuya. just look at the hp!

omg

alright~! will try to blog in detail next time...gotta chiao!
snow board, here i come~!...hehehehehehehe

Labels:


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home