<body>
<body>
Monday, December 18, 2006Y
12/18/2006 10:24:00 AM
Since I am going to Japan tomorrow, I'd better blog what I've missed out~!

Battle of the DRUMS~!
While waiting for the bus

Loads of peeps~!
Getting ready for the competition

oh look, Christmas hats~!
Best ever~! JIT SIN!

Since we got bored, I started palying o2mania
"hello~!"HA~! pose from hengdai songkeat

Yen Yee, Qing, Rachel, me, Song Keat
Zeny!!
since Christmas is just around the corner, Xinyun also got too excited and wore jacket as if it's Winter although it's freaking 30 degrees out here. =P
Cute Ming and I

Cute cute juniors
Xiao be Chin, cute Ai tit, me, Li Yun

The "warriors"!

Our Percussion didn't win the battle, anyhow, here comes the real Pak Beh Toh Jit Sin during the indoor competition~!:

went to Gurney Plaza before that:
Nice Christmas decoration!

Scooby-dooby-doO
CARTOON NETWORK

then here comes! INDOOR COMPETITION!!:

Jit Sin performing~!

It got kinda bored while other schools were performing, so here we go...snap snap snap!

Xinyun and I
my turn to kiss her...XD
=P *blek*

Sarah, Christine, Xinyun and I
what a sweet picture~^@^

Will go and look for you guys when I am in Melbourne Christine and Sarah~!^~^

Songkeat's trying to squeeze into the pic..haha

Han Hung with his nerdy specs..haha

Zaolon, you are suppose to look at the cam, not lenglui!

Well, with the spectacular performance by our band, Jit Sin emerged as the WINNER!!!
WOOOHOOOO@@@@!!!!:

Sock Chin crying happy tears while talking on the phone with Joe while Chong Yen's busy posing for the pic

ooo, the light is shining upon me~
~I am an angel~
=P

Alright alright, a better pic with the brothers
they look really alike when smiling
Act cute pulak=.="

Cute cute Phaik Eng
With the conductor...she finally stopped crying. haha

p/s: I lost half of my voice while cheering for them.
No doubt, coz with XinYun around who always call me to zosiao with her, we'll just go insane!
(if Joe and Herng were around, things may even sounded worst)

with the help of Songkeat, here comes the slogan invented by out year:

JIT SIN HO! JIT SIN HO!
JIT SIN PAK BEH TOH!!!!!!

The next day, we'd gotta wake up early to go to Ji Tiao Lo for dee's gotta do the blood test for the Lims. I thought I will not be involved in this scene, but then when everybody had got their blood drawn out, dee then said: "Li Yin, you should also do your blood test!"
@_@""""""
oh me god, with the niddle poked into my arm?!
I was really freaked out. Li Yang did video taping so there aren't any pix.
Then here we are, at Lorong Kulit~!:

The Lims
Lots of cheap goods over here.
Real chio with this specs on, don't u think so?
Mee's favorite spot for fruits
Snap*
Li Yang bought this ball which will switch it's colour once u toss it.
real cool and it only cost us RM5
Jenny baby looks so cute in this pic.
(meaning, she's kinda annoying in real life.. XD)

The Chews
Mee looks real pretty in this pic~!

Alright, lots of pic with short caption for this blog coz I've gotta start packing already!
c ya~~will try to blog tonight. Hugz+love to you.


4 Comments:

  • At December 18, 2006 at 7:33 PM, Blogger HaydenWing said…

    allah, so many pics yea...
    anyway..
    wish you have a safe journey to japan and have fun there!!
    :D

     
  • At December 19, 2006 at 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah waa..i so jealous ahh
    so kek sim tat day din go arr...
    boh huat..wat to do!
    i saw sockchin's pix while phoning me..
    haha..tat pix looks funny!
    will ask her to take a look of that pix d..
    hehee
    miss yaa.~~
    hv fun in ur japan trip ya
    must always miss all of us ooo..
    and hor.. i saw wat u write abt ur liang liang d..
    anything if mind to share wif me.. i m always there k?
    miss ya
    take care


    joe~

     
  • At December 19, 2006 at 9:51 AM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    Hayden: OKIE!!!! u too take care~!

    Joe: Really touched when i saw that sentence lah "anything if mind to share wif me.. i m always there k?"T____T *crying*....

     
  • At December 21, 2006 at 9:40 PM, Blogger Joe-Lene said…

    haha..miss u ... know? so sad..
    cried.. faster come back!!!! haha..
    hv fun there oo..take care..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home