<body>
<body>
Thursday, December 21, 2006Y
12/21/2006 11:33:00 AM
Hello everyone! I've finally reached Japan!
The flight to Singapore and here was quite ok, thanks to the pilot who maintain the lattitude of the plane, the flights wasn't jerky at all! =D
Hope next time I'll have the chance to sit on the flight, SQ0012, by my jee ku who have just been promoted to be a captain!

Time for lunch!
Actually, I wasn't looking forward towards meals provided in plane, either it taste wierd, or it will make u have a headache with its smell:

international Selection?

or:

Japanese Selection?

I end up choosing:
The International Selection

coz I don't wanna risk my taste buds with the japanese cold noodles, zensai and names which really sounded unfamiliar.

Had the window seat with a ang moh and a chinese girl beside the aisle. Therefore, really hard to even get out to the toilet k! I knew i had to go to the toilet once boarding the plane, however after settling down, I thought maybe i can bare for another 5 hours coz I wouldn't want to trouble the two paseengers. Eventually, after having the meal, my freaking bladder was like exploding before I have the guts to ask them to make way for me.

It was only 5pm but the sun is setting already
f.y.i.: Japan is 1 hour faster than Malaysia

Mount Fuji standing tall!

Another steady landing and here i am!
Narita Japan!

Waited for my sis after getting my luggage and there started the 3hours journey to Jia's hostel-_-''. THREE HOURS! Not only that, guess how much we need to pay just to get back using PUBLIC TRANSPORT?

FRIGGING RM 200 okay! oh my gawd.....@@"

after 1 hour ride, we finally reached Tokyo and walk a short distance to Ueno station


Hard Rock cafe in うえの station

I dunno whether it was peak hour or not, but the fact is that, both trains we took was packed like sardin! That's when I get to see all fashionly dressed youth with Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry...bags EVERYWHERE!!

they've got toilet in the train
ha..Li Jia lookd really exhausted.
all in all 6 HOURS just to take me to her place!

there are priority seats provided specailly for them, but we sat there as our legs can't stand any longer.

And all hand sets must be switched off at that area.

After the 3 hour ride, we took taxi which cost another RM50. (the journey was ONLY around 7minutes). I was shutting the door after getting in the cab, then my sis said "haiyo, no need to close the door, the driver will close for you"
"close for me??"
"ya, there's a controller in front of him which controls that"
"wahliao eh!" (this is Japan!)


いただきます~!

Jia's favorite Tomyam from home
mine is japanese flavoured mee.

yummy yogurt with aloe vera for dessert

Jia still got homework to be submitted tomorrow (today)

nice nice bottles!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

will be going to Tokyo Disneyland 2mr! yippeeeeeeeee. =D
p/s:no photoshop and paint here, real mahuan to resize these pix>.<

Labels:


3 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2006 at 5:57 PM, Blogger SongKeat said…

    Did your back side turn flat? i bet you did! haha!
    Wawawa.. pity you... went to japan eat cup noodles? Does it taste different from m'sia?
    Btw... Merry X'mas to your too! Enjoy you stay at Japan!

     
  • At December 21, 2006 at 9:37 PM, Blogger Joe-Lene said…

    wow..seems tired but fun!! must be excited ... haha.. finally get ur news from ur blog here.. everyday waiting for ur news since u leave m'sia..finally i found ur news here..! see..where got so good fren huh.. ?! really lah! hahaa.. hv fun there oh!! and must miss all of us here.. yeah! tell u.. i went to straighten my hair this morning.. wakkakzz.. go my blog see..! hehe.. take care ya ... miss u ...muackxx..

     
  • At December 23, 2006 at 11:14 PM, Blogger Fiqry said…

    merry x-mas, li yin! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home