<body>
<body>
Friday, December 08, 2006Y
12/08/2006 07:41:00 PM
Our Lunch:
"Bi Dan Chok":
a few simple ingrediants for this yummy~

century eggs, salted eggs and minced meat.
(ofcourse, with some pepper, salt and aji)

This egg has got a nipple@@"

Me:"alright, here I come~!"

pinched small clumps of minced meat and threw into the soup using my fingers. No wonder the porridge tasted extraordinaryly yummy.
(coz with all my "daki" and ...you know, those filthy stuff that are stucked at my fingers)
*gross*=P

IN NO TIME:
tada~!

the yummy

They love the porridge =D
See how natural they look. they are so used to my photo-taking.hehe

Fetched KengJin to the bus station at 1 pm, and I am now stuck with the two cute boys. It has been raining cats and dogs today, (stil raining now).

This pic looks as if tsunami is striking again

No doubt that I like this particular feeling but then it kept on "boh dian" until daddy forgot to connect the phone line back (which I didn't know it's such a simple process to just connect it back), which made my whole day bored like hell. My brothers are not here for me to bully, KengJin went back to KL already, and I wouldn't dare to bully these two cuties coz they'll, ehemmzzz* cry. XD..nah, just joking.
Moreover, the sky which is suppose to be bright was dark the whole day, which made me down too. And apparently, I skipped the whole dinner-making process coz I fell asleep while reading the newspaper on the sofa.

AARGHH, i can't go on wasting my day like this.

Tomorrow will be better I guess (if our plan goes on smoothly), coz I'll be going to Penang to do my Visa(which I am not so excited about it at all),
going to the BEACH with Joe, Xinyun in Jiinherng~! BEFORE: heading for the COMBINE CONCERT in Dewan Sri Pinang~! Hehehehe.

And I am so bored now that I have made a list of:
THINGS TO DO WHEN I AM IN JAPAN:

1. Tokyo Disneyland
2. Tokyo Desneysea.
(たかいですよね~=.=")during Christmas~!
3. Snow-boarding with the pro>>>my sis~!
4. Spot for the "tower of winds" in Tokyo by Toyo Ito. (I am so hardworking~!=D)

5. Spot for the BAPE shop in Harajuku.


(wonder why is everybody such a fuss about that particular brand)
Izit because the designer never smiles?

Or he has got the Attitude?

Even Edison likes it:

6. Eat the Seafood Teppanyaki in Osaka.
7. Buy Liang Liang's cooler from one Intel shop in Tokyo.(hope we manage to find that shop)
8. Spot for the smallest grand piano.

ちいさいですよ~!
9. Skiing.
10. Yunessun Spa.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home