<body>
<body>
Sunday, December 10, 2006Y
12/10/2006 04:16:00 PM
Woke up early this morning, 7am~! to fetch my lil' bro Li Yang back to continue his camp. I am so off to sleep til noon, so today, I've decided not to continue my sleep after fetching him. Then here comes the mummy chores, "Li Yin, hari ini masak apa?" "Mau beli mee atau goreng sausage dan makan dengan roti?". arrrrgh.... "Nanti tanya bapa lah~". So my morning was surfing the net as i can't play the piano as it will wake the others up, till 9am when dee's up. Dee then suggested that I should buy Hokkien Mee. Alright, off I went to the kopitiam. Freaking lots of people waiting for the tauke to prepare bowls after bowls of Hokkien mee. Alright then, patience is a virtue, so there I were, waited for around 20 minutes till my tiffin carrier is filled with 4 layers of mee and another with soup and off i go driving back home. Once i hopped into the car, I kept reminding myself: Drive carefully har, don't turn here turn there, keep it steady. It was like a 5 minutes ride from the kopitiam to my house so I think that won't be a big deal.

Alright, drive drive drive, break accelerate break accelerate, until finally i reached my taman and the word "Hokkien Mee" wasn't in my mind at all. Turn left into my taman and every time when i reach there, here goes, my very favourite SHARP TURNING~!

"VOOOOOOM....~~!!!"



"PING-PIANG-PIONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk
*car breaking*





oh my goodness, I am sooooooooo dead. Once the car boot was opened:
DISASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR~!

I placed both tiffin carriers in one plastic pan and guess what, the whole thing OVER-TURNED~!!
And the SOUP, ummphh...It's all over!

Without hesitation, I quickly made a U-turn and went back to the kopitiam for more soup coz i ain't gonna get scolded by dee again~! Luckily, dee hasn't got a single idea on what actually happened and I just asked him whether I can wash the board or not. And the reason I told him is the soup spilled a little.
Hey, this is a white lie ok? Telling dee the truth won't help anything coz it had already happened and it may even cause more angry hormones to break free in dee's body which will eventually let him get older faster.

So there goes breakfast before I started to prepare lunch. Simple meal, fried eggs, sausages and nuggets. Dee was watching Animal Planet about the top 10 cleanest animal. So here comes the 6th, Dung beetle.

the cute creature which feast on a rich meal of freshly laid FECAL matter.

The programme goes: A place in Africa where animals are having leisure in an open air, buffaloes eating grass, giraffe eating leaves. Then all of a sudden, "poOp~! PoOop~! POOOP~!!"

The camera is like 1 frigging meter from the asses of the animals showing them shitting. I, who was having my meal halfway was like "SHIT!" (literally).

My decent meal

beautifully arranged poops

DON'T THEY JUST LOOK ALIKE?!

This is considered ok already compared to what the so-great-animal-planet-camera-man who filmed the fresh and sticky pile of shit. THAT TOTALLY RUINED MY APPETITE@!
My puke was like half way through my throat~!
*GROSS GROSS GROSS*

Well, at least I've learnt a lesson:
DON'T WATCH TV WHILE HAVING MEALS.

Anyway, don't look down at this particular creature. Although it live on animal excrement, or you might say, DUNG, which is pretty nasty, but they really help us out by cleaning up the environment~!

LONG LIVE DUNG BEETLE!

btw, I LOVE THE BEATLES. Haven't been hearing their songs for quite some time.
"she loves you yeah yeah yeah~...."
"Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away...."
"HELP! I need somebody HELP! Not just anybody HELP! you know I need someone, HEEELP~!"

Does it ring a bell?
Yes?? No??Yes??

ANYWAY, I STILL LURVE THEM~!


2 Comments:

  • At December 10, 2006 at 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That one is like a family blog you know?but you can read it, no problem.

    anyways. how's life?

    miss you loads babe!

    and true.

    that pile of shit do look like sausages.

    damn, i love sausages.

    sigh**

     
  • At December 12, 2006 at 2:37 AM, Blogger SongKeat said…

    wahlau... the ping pong piang... i tot u accident.. but... only stilted the mee nia... swt loh...

    the hot dog really look like..... sai... sai that arrange neatly... hhaha btw... c u soon!!! wahhaa...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home