<body>
<body>
Monday, December 18, 2006Y
12/18/2006 08:13:00 PM
Mee cooked laksa since I'll be leaving 2mr~:

The vege

mee posing while stiring the "Heh goH" (prawn paste)

Dee repairing the tripod for me to take there

The boys did nothing special, same old playing games



p/s: So sad that I couldn't go kia kia with Herng, Joe and Xinyun today. T___T

p/s: thanks to songkeat hengdai for burning the leehom cd for me~!

p/s: Liang Liang is still mad at me.T____T
Hope things will turn for the better later!

AND:
I am going mad~! Cracking my skull to decide where to go in Japan!!! Nikko, Tokyodome, Fuji Q Highland, Hokkane, Kyoto, Osaka, Universal Studio Japan, .....THE LIST GOES ON!!!
ARGHH~~~~!!!!! WHERE WHERE WHERE?!

Labels:


2 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2006 at 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woow..
    laksa laksa!!
    must be very delicious hor.. hahahaa
    i feel so hungry now.. btw, it's time to sleep d..
    hehe..

    take care in japan o~

     
  • At December 19, 2006 at 12:11 PM, Blogger SongKeat said…

    KYOTO! KYOTO!!! must go there... haha... btw safety must always come first... you are very very TAI TAO HA so just be careful... xD no need to thanks me... bring me a charm... will be enough! haha... hope to here from you at japan soon! blog it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home