<body>
<body>
Tuesday, December 12, 2006Y
12/12/2006 12:11:00 AM
MONDAY
11 DEC 2006

Haven't really got this day planned out. First, I realised that it's time for me to apply my visa already. Then I called up Joe whether if she's free and stuff.(coz she's always the one WHO IS BUSY~!)=P..Then XinYun then JiinHerng(who's always ready for us~! Gimmie 5, or i might say 10 yo HERNG~!)haha...Anyway, by the time we've got everything planned, it was already 11am. Our plan goes like this:
1. apply visa
2. Gurney while waiting for Joe
3. BEACH~!(finally)

As ya'll know about the Hokkien mee the other day, the stench is getting WORSE! It's as if there's a dead lizard in the car. (which actually reminds me of last year while I was busy studying for SPM in the study room with the rotten smell of a lizard after days and days until i finally found it among my pile of revision books, BLUE in colour!@_@). Therefore, I drove to Herng's house when she generously lent me her bottle of perfume and sprayed it into the car. I've also learnt how to eye line the bottom eye lid from her~! Fetched Xinyun and her two Australian cousins. The whole journey to Penang was fine, Xinyun busy entertaining her two cousins who dunno a single word of Chinese, while herng and I trying hard to understand what they are saying with the Aussie-slang.

When we finally reached our destination, the lady in charge for the Visa didn't accept the photo i developed which i took last year coz there stated "photo must be maximum 6 months ago" *grrrrr..
I should've lied that I took that particular photo like 4 months ago or something like that coz I wouldn't wanna take the trouble to go back to BM just to take another photo. Then I tried to convince her to close one eye and just accept it but SHE WOULDN'T! *grrrr..
Izit bcoz i've changed a lot? nevermind, so off i go to the nearest Fuji shop and snapped the photo.

eeiiiwww, I guess she's right, I'm really getting old

Before taking this shot, I dropped Christine and Sarah, XinYun's cousins to Gurney Plaza coz I didn't want them to waste their whole day waiting for me to apply the Visa. They're from Sydney, and there are many pretty beaches near their house which is like 20 minutes drive away so they wouldn't mind if they can't go to the beach also anyway. We had our lunch while waiting the photos to be develped.

again, snapping pix before lunch served.

herng's snatching's xinyun's thick toast

"I am hungry"=(

We then rushed to the Embassy which closes at 4pm and finally met up with Joe which had her band practice before that and off we go to Batu Ferringgi. WoooOOHooOOO~!

~mesmerizing~

It was a perfect day~
There wasn't any direct sunlight although it was 5pm~!
Herng who's always the playfull one suggested that we go for jet-skiing~!

the price was RM 60 and we went on bargaining and got the price of RM 50~
(these pix are taken after we finish having the fun so we are not wearing the floaters already)

Joe and I in one jet
Xinyun and Herng in another

oh me god, that was truly fun~!
shouted our lungs out while we ski-ed at the maximum speed!!!
Being the rider isn't really that scary, sitting behind is scarier coz you wouldn't know when the person driving will accelerate or let go which will eventually throw you down the sea when your arms isn't tightly wrapped. Ya Joe, I am mentioning about your wreckless driving, hehe *=P*

But, I think things were worse on Xinyun and Herng's side coz both of them are really DARING!!!

fun fun fun.......
IT WAS FUN I TELL YOU.

alright, off with the fun thing and photo shooting time:

Joe snapping

Herng and I

Xinyun and I

Joe and I

another perfect shot*

Joe:"XinYun, take photo come!"

Xinyun's kissing while Joe's blushing*

Me with the monkey look

I forced Joe to pose like that
pretty ain't it?

Yuna Herng..hehe
got potential to be one of the characters in Final Fantasy~

Finally another picture with all of us inside
LOVE YOU GURLS

By 6pm, off we go to Gurney Plaza:

we with the typical toilet shot
^~^

trying out the shorts and pants in ADD-ON
We kept on convincing Herng to buy the skirt I am wearing although she wanted to buy the pants. XD

Took some pix while shapping and while waiting for Christine and Sarah finish their movie at 830pm. So here we go, snap snap snap~!:



XinYun just loves to self-portrait while i "pei he" only
ekek

she's trying to kiss me

since xinyun kept on grumbling that my face is too wide, I then decided to suck my cheeks to look as thin as possible=.="

Jiinherng finally volunteered to snap the pix for us coz she couldn't bare us taking shots after shots for not obtaining satisfactory.
>_<"thx herng

The sisters finally finished their movie with bags of shoppings they've done. As you all know, Aussie Dollars are 3 times MYR, so they shopped like mad. The most hilarious part is when they actually bought 4 roles of toilet papers for they can't bare toilets in Malaysia without them. That was actually acceptable but Yun and Herng kept on laughing coz they spent RM200+ on shampoos and daily applicants. Gosh, how i wish MYR is more powerful, maybe as powerful as Pounds, so that I can spend money like there is nobody's business when I am in overseas.muahahahaha~!
*in my dreams*

~the cousins~

Sarah, Christine, XinYun, JiinHerng and I

Joe's missing again coz she'd gotta leave for band practice. =.="
IT WAS A VERY MEMORABLE DAY


2 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2006 at 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha...wat a great blog!!!!
    nice nice nice..wonderful memory ler..
    gotta find one day to go beach-ing again ya..
    oh ya..u din mention how jiinherng is 'wanted' by the 2 surfing guys ha..haha..and used jh's hp to miss call themselves pula..hahahah..
    yea yea..one more outing like that ya!!! :)

     
  • At December 13, 2006 at 1:47 AM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    haha...oh ya, the beach boys thingy
    hahahaha....
    yaya~!must plan one more perfecr outing like this^~^
    *will be waiting*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home