<body>
<body>
Thursday, December 07, 2006Y
12/07/2006 03:35:00 PM
07 December 2006
Thursday


Both my brothers are gonna leave home today. Yang for his camp while Tatt for the Taiwan trip. We made the last check-ups for the camp and finally bid goodbye~

Short >>> Tall
Maybe in the future it will be the other way round.
who knows.
(I meant the three boys, coz obviously, daddy can't grow any more taller.-__-")

Li Yang's getting emotional. ;P

His very first camp
Ya, he's so chubby that hugging him is just like hugging a bolster :D

Then off we go and before I can even drive out from my Taman, Li Yang exclaimed:"oh ya, my cap"....*grrrrr...
Blur(me) + Blur(Yang)=DISASTER.
I quickly reversed for there wasn't any car behind and drove at the opposite direction of the road coz there are deviders in between two lanes. (hope u get what i mean)
And ya, the other drivers on the road were totally freaked out by my driving.

Then here we were, BACK:

my bro is like a sponge, drinks lots of water and sweats like a ....Brazilian?
Whatsoever, he just sweats a lot~!

I called him to bring this particular hat from Cambodia to prevent him from getting any darker.
(he used to be very very extremely fair)
p/s: But, upon reaching the school, his buddies started laughing at him. Ummphh, those juniors. Until the seniors who KNOW me started talking to me, they then know that I WAS THE CONDUCTOR OF THE BAND.
And ya, they just kept silence. Muahahaha~!
bully bully bully...XD

P/s: Li Jia was also the conductor of the band.
*Those days......

Xin Yun is off today, so we decided to meet up with the band buddies. And we didn't realize that the juniors that are one year younger than us had also graduated~! Omg omg omg.. Time flies~! Anyhow, we GIRLS still snapped some pix~

the mirror infront of the toilet

Rehearsal for later shots

Xin Yun got too excited..=.="

trying to look moody

^__^

all the juniors have grown so much.
(eeiww, the mummy talk)

Khai Sing~!


Our conductor,
xiao bo Xue Jing..=D

even fu qiang (on the left) has become so serious in practicing~!


Juniors marching.
Yang's the only one wearing the cap coz I kept on reminding him:
"MUST ALWAYS WEAR YOUR CAP WHILE MARHING HA~!"
bully bully bully...XD

We haven't loved our school these much before.
Human instinct, not knowing to appreciate something until it's gone.
Well, lucky us, the school is still here~! :D

ehemzzz*
She loves my hat

supposingly, there was a ray of light.
Ya, something like that.

The sunset, always makes me emotional.
You know, that kind when you start to think about your past and present, have you been a good person or stuff like that. The emotional feeling which touches your heart deep inside.
(alright, it's getting kinda late and i started crapping. *dozing off*)

Went home for dinner before Gathering Moment.

Rachel, Qing and I
and Chin Hou..-___-"

They weren't ready yet

yeah, now they are~!

@@"zaolon, calm down please.

The group photo

We didn't manage to continue the plan to karaoke coz most of us are cinderellas, have to go back by 12am. Anyhow, the gathering was fun, got to know what's happening around them, and not to forget, kapsiao and "zat-ing" people. (zaolon's pro at that)

P/s: Joe-Lene, don't be sad lah, we still love you~

Rushed back at 10pm to fetch Li Tatt to board the bus at Jit Sin Ind. to KL for the Taiwan trip.


packing


Won't be seeing him until next year~
DO ENJOY YOUR TRIP LI TATT~!
(wishing him although he haven't really viewed my blog before)
>__<" ate the famous duck egg char koey teow before going to the school.

Then off he go. Met Xiang Xiang there and asked her about SPM. She's going to the trip too.
Miss both my cute lil' bro's
T___T

P/s: It's already 0220 and my eye bags are sagging so bad, gotta chao~
nitenite


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home