<body>
<body>
Saturday, June 21, 2008Y
6/21/2008 10:56:00 PM
Business Plan coming uP~!


Was chatting with Jia as always:



Photobucket

us with short hair.



She's coming back in Aug hehehehe can't wait can't wait you know why :).. But too bad I'll be back in archiTORTURE by then :(
Don't think I'll be able to "gasp for air" when Jia's back for that'll be my peak period okay it's 24/7 peak period for archiTORTURE what the heck! Limin will be back during August too!

ARGHHH I wanna be home too!!




*zip*



The title of this post business plan coming up what on earth is going on?! Wakalukong after the last JSPO gathering which was 2 days ago we started talking about our future, like what our lives gonna be in 5 or 10 years time, will we still be as close as we are now? Then there came plans of
*..................(confidential).................................*

Joe xinyun you guys are in the plan too dont worry :)


Anyway I realized that we've pretty much grown up a lot throughout these years, from the tiny bits of actions to the topics that we discuss ughhh how time flies~

I wonder what we'll come up during next gathering??


Really happy to get to know this whole bunch of JSPO buddies to share the same interests and we used to work hard for one goal, and those sweet memories will stay in my heart foreva~
*and will continue growing :)*





Anyway back to the business plan thingy I realized that it ain't easy at all to earn money especially with more and more creative minds poping out from every nook and corner but the inflation that we are experiencing the petrol price for example and how Ringgit value stays stagnant while all the other countries' currency keep rising..

*gasp*


AHHH!!! CANNOT TAHAN HOW TO SURVIVE LUKAWAKONG!?!?!

That's why we are all working hard in earning an extra income since duh we ain't small kids no more! It's time for us to be independent! :D:D::D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~


But howww :(


(howhowhow start working on it la duh Li Yin! *slap* =-=)


Alright I dunno where I'm getting to already the more I type the more I dunno what I'm twoking about.


*zip*


Oh ya, Songkeat & Zaolon came over yesterday for summore business talk which was "quite productive" considering 3 of us have got not much experience=-=" and by the end of the day I urged zaolon to create a facebook account in order to get all the pix whom was reluctant initially but in the end he was to thank me to introduce this brilliant network space to him~! :P
hehe no need thank but you owe me ;)




Another pic to end this one:



Photobucket

We are so hot you can't stop fanning yourself.


mooohooohoooooo my girls are all back gonna start planning on our besties' day out already~! *wink wink*

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home