<body>
<body>
Tuesday, June 17, 2008Y
6/17/2008 02:37:00 PM
+++++++++++++++++

IMPORTANT


Vote for me!!!
CLICK HERE

Go to the 2nd page, i'm the pic with my costume on. It's under my Jia's name.

By:
LIM LI JIA


Its this pic!


Vote for me and let me win a hp mini!!! :D:D::D::DD

ONEGAI....

But the registration and all do suck coz you have to register and go back to your inbox and verify before you can start voting but I know you wouldn't mind to let me win a mini hp right??? :D:D:D

*slaps self*

Anyway I would be pleased to win back a laptop after getting 2 of my previous ones taken. :(

So please help me get a mini hp ya????

xoxo

+++++++++++++++++



Happenings Around Us.


Finally it's time for a little chilling and resting at my beloved home sweet home, getting to sleep 12 hours a day, not to forget getting to eat yummelicious home cooked food and Penang hawker :)..


hehehehe nice picture I know.
But still I want a DSLR!!

haihzz.. my google-ads-being-blocked-mischief kinda flushed away my dreams in getting the things I want. :(

*slaps self*
cannot be de-motivated I dont care I'll get what I want when the time's right you'll see!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡I love Penang~!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


But where are the trees & pedestrian lanes?!

We were about to melt during the Penang Heritage Trail like seriously!

Trees trees we need more trees!!



Recently it seems like there are many things happening around us, from price increase of petrol, to food stuff around the world! Come on call us to change our lifestyle, try walking or cycling than driving but what's with the security and snatch-theft cases in the country?!


You expect us to expose ourselves to vulnerable environments and get attacked by the bad hats lurking outside izit?! =-="
We really need a change of leadership for a better 2mr!


(good thing Penang is under DAP now and I really hope Penang will change for the better~! :)



I wouldn't mind walking around in the streets of Malaysia if only there were more trees and better security!


Yes..


this is more like it and more please!


If only Malaysia is as safe as Japan~!

I'll cycle 24/7~!


Penang used to have electrical trams during British rule but now they're all gone now after merdeka.. MEH!?!


Hope the good old trams will be back in action in no time for us Penangites and for Penang too :)


P/S: Loads of pix I know coz since I've lost my laptop TWICE I've started to realize that blogs/facebook/friendster are really a good place to store pictures :)


Oh yea about the increase in petrol price some say support Petronas some say the opposite. Hmmm, I guess we just have to go with the flow~

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Last Saturday was the Penang State Band Formation Competition and ofcourse, great seeing all x-members gathering together again, cheering for JSPO and ofcourse the first-place cheerer SongKeat is back in town for action! Yes indeed the cheer for the day was a blast ;)

Compared to years before, this year's result announcement was a heart-wrenching-thrilling one considering *no offence* JSPO didn't perform as well as expected, and ChungLing Butterworth's performance was at par!

Anyhow, JSPO still emerged as the champion!!!!
WOOHOOOHOOO~!!!

5 times in a row already~!!!!

we are really proud of you JSPO!!

*jumps around*

Us with the palm indicating 5 years in a row.
kooloz pose people and rock on!

JITSIN HO! JITSIN HO!
JITSIN PAK BEH TOH~!!!!!!!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home