<body>
<body>
Friday, June 13, 2008Y
6/13/2008 03:38:00 PM
I'm back I'm back~!


Argh.. I thought I did leave a msg that I'll be away for a week for the PAM camp but I didnt o_O".. Sorry awesome people, I'll be back with my blogging ohm worry not!! ;)

PAM (Persatuan Arkitek Malaysia) camp was a blast although Taylor's College did leave early for most of the events :P. Despite that, I still manage to go back as a "BEST PARTICIPANT" of PAM camp 2008! @_@_@_@_@"

Call it insane crazy or whatever you like but that's the truth! WOAH! Unbelievable even for myself out of 200+ participants from around 20 colleges institute and universities I got
best participant
are you kidding me?!?!




MEH!




Guess i DID ACTUALLY make a lot of noise during the camp eih? HMMM...





Anyway, fashion walk was indeed "seasoned" with
FABULOUSITY ;)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*sneak peak*


FIERCE





More updates soon definitely ;)





P/S: OMG faye chan has updated her blog about me link*clickhere you don't know how touched I am!!! :')
faye chan hugz to you awesome babe loads of love!!!

Yes you too Joe and TinTin with the facebook shoutout.

+++++++++++++++++++

Joe-Lene Ch'ng is proud of her potential-model&designer-girl!
Sook Tin is watching LiYin's fashion walk again and again LOL~!

+++++++++++++++++++


How grateful I am to have awesome buddies around me I'm really thankful and happy for that.


loads of lovylove
~xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo~


FASHION WALK VIDEO
right here:

thanks so much Ruth Darling :) :) :)


Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home