<body>
<body>
Monday, May 26, 2008Y
5/26/2008 08:34:00 PM
I dare you to take this test ;)
MUAHAHHHAAHAAA!!



*sinister laughter*
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I've finally ate durian for this durian season today OMG super mouth watering wakalukong and yummelicious!! (^0^).. happy happyy :) and also mee cooked "lala" for lunch since I told mee that I'm longing to eat after I've ate Seth's "lala" during his Gossipgirl birthday party. YUMMAY~!



My yengzai bro during 2gu's wedding as best man :) :) :)
ARGH HIS FACE IS SMALLER THAN MINE!!

And guess what's new in my accessories box?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fish fish fish
it's "meaningful" to me despite me being a Pieces, but also it was the 1st gift from "someone" :)

I mean "fish" not this keychain.

o_O"



mee applying sunblock for me.
Talking about me being a "puteri lilin" & afraid of the sun, I got it from my mama no joke ;)


Mini-sized family with extra large me :D.


Hmm I wonder where the other half went?
MOOHOOHOO~!


Bollywood style.


Most of the pix from Krabi trip are uploaded in facebook.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the way, dee loved my post with the 2 videos which make my blog more interesting and wanted me to upload all the other miscellaneous videos taken years ago. How time flies~*

So here's the plan, one video per week awesome plan ain't it ;)


Youtube server down video will be uploaded later meh=0=


P/S: THe Best KungFu MovieEver
*click*
GOT WATCH OR NOT!?!?!? eehehehehe~


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will be going back KL for the PAM camp preparation haven't got enough of my lazing-at-home-life yet ler! :(
But luckily college buddies will be there for the preparation so I'm sure I'll be having lots of fun ;)


Okay as mee said, mouse "little dragon" (me) is gonna continue her durian indulgence. You know you love me, xoxo.




o_O"

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home