<body>
<body>
Thursday, June 05, 2008Y
6/05/2008 02:29:00 PM
I feel as though I'm part of Project Runway~! :D

=-=" okay don't be shocked it's just my feeling not that I'm actually PART of project runway=-="..It's just the feeling of staying over in college for the whole doing my outfit while getting home at 12am, just like Project Runway when all the designers have to leave the studio when the clock strikes 12. That happened last night when everybody actually stayed till midnight because of the freakin jam along LDP highway when drivers actually queued up to fill up their petrol tanks before 12am because petrol price is gonna increase 40% at 12am which is today, RM2.4o per liter are you kidding me o_O"..

Lucky thing I don't have a car in KL well it's not exactly lucky but considering traveling around KL takes ages which will consume a lot of petrol + burning the pocket, I find myself lucky not having a car..*__*"..

Anyway, doing the fashion outfit in digilab is really fun with the fact that there are awesome peers around to have fun and do some crazy acts together and also thanks to Josh who had helped me along the way ;) Ugh I'm definitely gonna venture into fashion industry once I'm done with architecture like seriously coz for the past few days, I really enjoyed every moment of it from designing the outfit to actually make it in real life. I mean come on I know architecture is also all about designing but not every of your design can actually be practical in real life, however for fashion you can have the wildest ideas and still have it done and wear it for real~!! Okay I know we still need the technique on how to sew it and everything but for architecture CONSTRUCTION!?!?!?! HELLO? What on earth!?! @_@"?!
SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!


I wanna be a fashion designer!!! :D



Cut the crap *zip*



PAM camp is only 3 days away by then HELLO AGAIN to my beloved home town Penang! :D :D :D


Finally get to eat Durian flavoured doughnut~! :D
yippeeee

*super lovely love on top I know*

yummy yummy

Yeap the spiky one with one bite missing ;)

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home