<body>
<body>
Thursday, June 19, 2008Y
6/19/2008 03:06:00 PM
Moments that Make me
have faith in
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ARCHITECTURE :)


??????wat??????


Okay you might say that I'm exaggerating but PAM tranXXit camp really did made me believe that I do actually have "architecture materials" within myself. Hmmmm probably it's because most of the time during the camp is nothing to do with architecture but PLAYING HARD (???) but then the time spent together with my peers were really an awesome one.


US with the mobility structure.

Performance night :)


AR Jimmy Lim also mentioned during the talk that:

Architecture = is about people.
People = enjoying life.

So, Architecture = Enjoying Life.

(OKay not exactly like that but it's something like that for what I remembered.. Was half asleep that time sorryyyy =-=")

AHHA thats AR Jimmy Lim!

Look at the way he sit, and what's with the brown belt around the waist?! =X.. And he was busy taking pix of us below while on stage. Haha, architects are weird indeed @_@"

Or should I say camera-freaks? :D


Was awarded the "BEST PARTICIPANT" during the camp.

Hmmm I think mainly it's because I was chosen to be the group leader after students from different institutes combined to form groups when I was the only girl among the hyper guys @_@"

Photobucket

a bunch of hyper active members indeed! :)



Woah we looked really serious man.

Jin & I really made a great team.
YOS!

Next fashion walk when?
.
.
.
New York Fashion Week?
Project Runway?
Make Me a Super Model?
.
.
.
*slap*


*ROARRRRR!!*
.
.
.
o_O"meh!


Can't wait to further my studies and find my true self along the way. I love you mee&dee for giving me the apportunity, I'll make you proud :)

I wanna be a successful woman~!

YOU'LL SEE!!

WE WILL ROCK YOU~!

For more pictures click
Here~*@xanga.

Suggestions suggestions, to change or not to change from blogspot to xanga?? o_O"? I'm really tempted!

Labels:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home