<body>
<body>
Monday, June 02, 2008Y
6/02/2008 11:10:00 PM

Now I Know...


That my liyinexposed.blogspot.com layout actually looks perrrrrfectly pwetty in not-wide-screen-screen!! It's really really pwetty wakalukong. Was figuring why I've got the urge to change to xanga and it's becoz in wide-screen my page actually only occupies 2/3 3/5 of the whole screen but as for normal screen it actually FITS PERFECTLY!!! :D

And you know what you know what you know what?!!? I've got really awesome people around me to make my day. And you know who they are???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's YOU!! MOOHOOHOO!! coz you clicked the google ads which made my account jumpin' jumpin' (sing it with Destiny's Child's song Jumpin') anyway you have no idea how much that means to me. You really made my day! *hugzzz* love you my friend~!


P/s: my "jumpin" in my account is not as much as what you think la. Just the increase of the final digit. Wait till I've really got hold of the *CHECK* then it'll be a total different story! :P


Hmmmm...wonder why I'm now with this super positive and hyper mood despite days ago being emo me? Well I have to say life is too short to be upset of something that has happened, instead we should learn from the mistakes and never repeat them again! 失败乃成功之母 woohoohooo!! The morning of the day is always a fresh start for everything and we should always face our day with full enthusiasm! Owh how much I love myself for being positive :)

okay signs of narcissism again *zip*.


hehehe..putting on make-up for meemee :)
Obviously dee is the one taking this pic!

Owh how much i love impromptu snap shots♥


By the way, went to OneU for rock climbing today with KengJin YinHao & his cousin and I would say it was really an experience and really NOT as easy as it seems! But doing sports always makes me happy :)

There were really lots of foreigners, groups of angmohs at that center spending quality time together rather than us Malaysians whereby the only activity that we could think of is no other than: SHOPPING! Why can't we also spend precious time doing healthier activities such as this than s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g?!

Hmmm..I think we can't really blame ourselves since Malaysia duh is NEVER SAFE! Female thinking of going jogging alone I would rather suggest you to have a great smack on your head to the wall yea go longpiak before you do that! Whenever and wherever even the most peaceful spots such as housing areas can be the dungeon of death whereby you'll get kidnapped and killed! It's not me being mean coz this is how cruel reality is diu!

@_@"


I dont know why but I actually feel that "diu" is much more cuter than the word "fuck" which sounds really rude for me. But for some people it goes the other way round whateva.



Before I end there's another picture that will blow you away. Are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BOOYYAAAAAZOOOOOMMMMM!!!
MOOHOOHOOOOO~!!

More action on 14th of June



*excessive use of "moohoohoo" bcoz of TinTin :P


Forgotten something??
my 6th sense is tinkling coz you forgot to click the google ads! :P:P:P




Okay pix of rock climbing will be up soon..

Back to the kooloz-fashion-outfit MOOHOO!



once again luvya my friend~! :)
xoxo

liyin88

Labels:


2 Comments:

  • At June 3, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Blogger SongKeat said…

    tell us more on where you did your rock climbing! i like RC very much! just that.. is quite expensive. even though in sg there are a lot of places that provide RC. Yet EX!

     
  • At June 4, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    hahah i will i will! wah...then have you tried? lets go together one day howhowhow ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home