<body>
<body>
Wednesday, May 21, 2008Y
5/21/2008 02:12:00 PM
The Best KungFu Movie EVER
By LimEC


Was browsing through old pictures at the pc at home and found lots of old sweet memories videos taken using dee's one and only video camera and here it is :)






That was year 2001 when my braces were still on o_O"
I still remember dee had this script written before taking this movie a best director indeed, can go compete with Steven Spielberg already ;)



And this was year 2000 when I was in standard6 winning lots of prizes from Drawing, to Chinese Calligraphy, to English Quiz, to Chinese Comprehension.. Forgotten what are the other 2 since I won 6 prizes all in all! I was really a smart kid back then HHEEEHEEEHHEEEE~!



Thanks dee
We love you so muchie! :) :) :)

P/S: Definitely gonna buy myself a vid cam once I've earned my own moneh! ;)

Labels:


2 Comments:

  • At June 2, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Blogger SongKeat said…

    Wah kah lu kong!!! I like those 2 video very much!!!!! hahaha... nice 1... back to year 2000... everyone is so tain zhen naive oh... xD

     
  • At June 3, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    hahaha...video and pix are very cool stuff.!! we must record more clips once we have chance!!next time see back sure very happy ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home