<body>
<body>
Friday, May 16, 2008Y
5/16/2008 10:58:00 PM
Aftermath

It has been a hell lot of celebration since Wednesday. First was SingingK at redbox right after portfolio submission, then PAM camp meeting next day in the morning, and then Massion night's out at night (duh Thursday night DJ Goldfish!) and singingK AGAIN this morning! Or should I say for the WHOLE DAY?!?!

PARTAYYY~!!!!
(More on this later)


What I would like to talk about is the PAM camp yes!

Didn't know there are actually so many events & competition held for PAM camp which make me really excited over it! yada yada who could ever miss designing buildings for an architecture camp but what really gets me into the "OHM" is: There is a FASHION WALK during the competition and it's COMPULSORY moohoohoo how cool is that!?!?! Regarding the fact that I've been wanting to venture into the fashion industry this is like the chance of a lifetime!

(okay Heidi Klum Project Runway intro phrase "this is the chance of a lifetime") oh yea, about ANTM can you freakin believe that Whitney actually won Cycle 10 America's Next Top Model!?!?! OMGOMGOMG the first ever plus sized model to win the title and I'm sure this is a big hit news in America compared to a "normal shaped/size model" winning the title don't you think so?!

So cut the crap and back to the topic FASHION WALK MOOHOOHOO!

I'mreallyreallyexcitedoverthiswakalukong.can.die.!

*zip*

Let me just cut and paste the criteria:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2) Fashion Walk Each participating university/ college is compulsory to send in two (2) participants Participants are required to design their own costumes using at least 50% recycled materials.

A limit of three (3) minutes will be given to each participant.

Music prior to the event can be downloaded from our official website.

Participants will be called in for a rehearsal before the event (notified later).


Judging will be done based on the following criteria:

  • Originality of the design 25%
  • Creativity of the costume 25%
  • Cat walk technique 10%
  • Overall appearance 40%

Prize for the fashion walk : Best Model
*It is important to note that the performance must be decent and in line with Malaysian culture and religion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Being appointed to be in charge for this competition is really a big deal for me since duh FASHION WALK OMGwad! I've been duh I'm repeating myself wanting to make my own attires ever since I've-Lost-Count!

BOOYYAA!!


Yeayea I know it must be made out of at least 50% recycled materials oh my beloved Project Runway! Despite the fact that I'm really excited over this, I don't have a single clue on how exactly I'm gonna make the out fits work@_@".. I haven't use a sewing machine before ever in my life ugh irony still talk big wanna be a fashion designer!?!?! *slap*

Big big pressure I don't wanna disappoint my buddies :(

Hope I'll do great and contribute as part of Taylor's College in the competition!
*wish me luck*

And of course I'm gonna MAKE IT WORK!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to pictures!
Got only a few pictures to share for StudioIII final presentation since my camera wasn't working well and these are the DSLR-leng-pix!

And there will be more coming up next in Facebook :)
Ian has already uploaded most of the pix look how efficient!




Nervous me before presentation


Nervous still wanna pose haiz memang behsiu
These are my model and storyboard and am proud of it :P

That's KhooKongsi and the Stage AND my TRISHAW VISITOR'S CENTRE yeng mou!?!?! :)


One more close-up with my story board wahlao face super big and round o_O"

Posers alert with Vid & Josh!
With my lame script in my hands=-="


Darlings Pecky and Ruth babe :)


Photobucket
With Carey oh she's such a sweetheart.


Hayden and his huge-ass model!
And YuSheng, JakHui & HwaLik ;)


And me again during presentation,
trying hard to convince the crit about my design.
See my shaky hands no just joking.

Finally a pic of Marcussism and LiYinism!
*hugzzzzz*


A little dinner party after the presentation at Kenny Roger's yummy!

My foot was aching can die by the end of the day so bye bye high heels and hello flat slippers! ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last night :P

Getting all dolled up:
Seth already sleeping back there while Jesslyn with her kawaii Pink Mac!
Faye Chan what a perfect Covergirl Shot! hahaha!
Hayden looks like he's torturing Darrel boy @_@"


It's getting hot in here!

Group pix:
Me as camerawoman

Seth as cameraman.

Nope not drunk at all are you kidding me!?!
I'll never ever get drunk in a club!

Is that DJ Goldfish at the bacK?
Jessmine drowning LOL!

the babes :)

+++++++++++++++++++++


SingK session with the twins singing twins' song.

many extra large cups of drinks on the table can you believe that we actually sang the WHOLE AFTERNOON from 12 - 6pm!?! hahaha! Gonna try "overnight"-ing at Redbox one day, from evening till dawn moohoo~!

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home