<body>
<body>
Tuesday, November 13, 2007Y
11/13/2007 07:12:00 PM
Do you know that:

I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME-EST BUDDIES??!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

xinyun: dear..wat happened to u, who dun appreciate ur work? cal him **** off =D iisshh, i speak rude words, juz bcuz of u, appreciate me dear!

Marcus: Hah! Li Yin... *grins* le eh "fark off phrase" boh hor aaah... Nanti wa ka "ah mee" kong ah! :D

Marcus: Hahaha! You finish 3D already mar... still so stressed up?! I appreciate your work lar Li Yin!! Its always very catchy! :D woohoo

LJ: love you babeh

NellyG.: big big hugss!

Monkee: Hrm... those ppl must b very lausy... kena marah by u.. CHEAP.... haha screw them...! btw.. nitendo ds nice? i prefere psp... xD

kiamkiam: aiyoyo who bully my dear liyin babe??? don't piss don't piss, abo tak suiii liao~k?? falsh your sweetest smile, kill them with it!!!

tin: guess i sensed somethin already...yin, cheer up ya!! love u lots...catch u later in college...

somebody: hey ya cheer up

xinyun: wz up v u lately? who made u dwn? rmbr i v gao beat ppl de? hehe...tel me who's dat, help u beat!

hL: Li YIN....stay strong!!! hugzzz...^^

jared: wah!!! really short leh!!!! for god sake, our loveely liyin stil allive after all this nuts... haha!!!

Hayden: keep it up, dont give up, stay strong! you know we will support you! gambateh!!

xindi: I'm out on a mission..to find the cheerful liyin back....Where is she???

jiinherng Posted 12/11/2007 18:09

heyaz jz drop by 2 add sum oil 4 u hehe !
  • take care n all d best ..
    no matter wat hapen , feel free 2 tell ya .
    v r here 4 u anytime .
    cheer up ~~ HEART YOU ! muackssss

Joe-Lene said...

i have faith in my tough dear =)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I am really happy to have you as my friend *touched* T_T

To be here, to be there, to be everywhere. Even your shortest message makes my day. Your concern, your love, your hearts, they all mean so much to me~!!!

My mood is really down lately, my tears will come rolling down without a reason. Really down, down and under..

sigh...


Sorry for making you bored...


again.


Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home