<body>
<body>
Tuesday, March 04, 2008Y
3/04/2008 03:11:00 PM
Mua 20th Birthday
celebration with awesome buddies ;)

Had the whole day rushing for studio presentation until dinner time:


Thanks so much for the treat girlss
*hugz*




YOGURBERRY for dessert :P

We love YOGURBERRY!! :D

*choot choot*



++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Didn't know my 3 sweet babehs Faye, Shann and Shirley bought me a birthday cake until they've gone back.
so anyhow I've brought it to college the next day to share my birthday cake together! :)

Celebrated a little once we have presented our zone analysis for Penang.

The whole studio actually sang me a birthday song!
♥♥♥ So sweet of them~!! ♥♥♥

Taking pix beside Komtar.


~Smile~




The cake on the site!


Act cute :P


♥♥♥

Makan time:

~Make a wish~
2 huge candles @_@"




With the girls :)

Although my 20th birthday celebration was simple but it was really fun and memorable.
Plus wishes from sms's, Friendster, Facebook, msn, phonecalls..

Thanks so much you awesome people, my awesome buddiesss~!! :)




♥.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.♥

Labels:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home