<body>
<body>
Monday, March 03, 2008Y
3/03/2008 12:42:00 AM
I Sleep Better With Chipster


This will be my first time joining a contest in the blogging-world. Not too high expectation on it but still just trying my luck ;)




I sleep better with Chipster?




Hmmmm...being an architecture student I must say there aren't much sleeping time for us like seriously yeah what the heck right?! WHY CAN'T ARCHITECTURE STUDENTS HAVE MORE SLEEP!?!! Having tonnes and tonnes of assignments piling up when the "architecture period" attacks will have us all stressed up and have sleepless nights which might last for days or even weeks.



3rd year of architecture life now made me have this bad habit: Not hitting bed in time which eventually made me lead an unhealthy lifestyle.
Sleeping late, waking up early and having naps on the afternoon and lectures what the heck.



NOt getting to sleep when you need one:



.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BUT. With CHIPSTER!!!





MOOHOOHOO
MEEHEEHEE
MUAHAAHAA!!


(OMGwad I can't believe I just posted up my high school pix @_@")





Now after filling my stomach with the satisfying-mouth-watering Chipster, I can sleep wherever whenever I need sleep despite the stress. ;)




Dozing off after Chipster for a break.



Thx to Chipster!

:)

Oh wait I'm suppose to look happy!
.
.
.
.
Literally took this pic before my sleep and didn't even bother to remove my retainer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



UGhhhhh sorry for such a boring post I think all my creativity has been drained by the sleepless nights.


NEED CHIPSTER!!
HITTING BED!!
NIGHTS~!! ;)

xoxo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home