<body>
<body>
Saturday, February 09, 2008Y
2/09/2008 12:28:00 AM
CNY-mood-now-
no-mood-for-assignments.. mood.


I don't care what the heck next week will be with submissions and presentations I know I am still in CNY mood TOTALLY like working drawings can go and die first please I'll be back probably Monday solely because there are working drawings submission and studio presentation or I won't be going back KL no more since I'll be coming back Penang again on Wednesday for studio site visit duh this long a sentence I know you feel like whacking me already what the heck.

So anyway, may all the wisdom and power with me for Monday since it'll be another sleepless night for working drawing submission and I'll be presenting on Wednesday so that I'll be back in Penang again to help mee out for "bai ti gong" since Friday will be our studioIII site visit here~! :)





Wore kawaii Japanese uniform suit during the first day of CNY so I guess I'll be having lots of kawaii clothes the whole year round yes Jia?? :D




HEHEHEEEE







Super ang platforms for the CNY mood
*wink*


By the way, that's me posing with Jia.
Skype in case you are wondering :P



(this is not the Japanese uniform outfit)




OMGwad it's 1am must go choose the clothes for 2mr and hit bed ade >_<"




Happy CNY peeps heck with assignments it's CNY!!! duhh....
Give me a break!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home