<body>
<body>
Friday, February 29, 2008Y
2/29/2008 06:41:00 PM
Take a break! Finally!


=___+''. Have been back from Penang trip with my college buddies for almost 2 weeks already. Finally we've submitted submission 1 for our assignment 2 and yes time to gasp for some air this weekend :)


These 2 weeks have been really hectic yet fun :)




Went to a Temple last week to be in a fairy land of lights and tanglungs which was pretty + picturesque.



This is why I love night scenes. When colourful lights shines prettily in the dark ♥.


Pecky, me + TinTin!


Sheng Hao acting cute.. LOL





And then off for dinner at the famous satay stall in Banting (?)
OMGwad it's freakin yummelicious wakalukong can die.



*slurpppp*
The succulent fat juicy pieces of meat OMG I am drooling already~!

Yes, probably the fattest and most succulent satay I've eaten so far!!!
YUM-MAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx so much for the treat ShengHao! ;)



Some random pix in Villa de Fish while having dinner during "take-a-break" for studio:


Can see me with the piece sign? HEHEHE
M.I.A during taking photo session?
Na-ah :P


f.y.i: M.I.A = Missing In Action

LOL


The new place in town!
YOGURBERRY!!

*yumyumyumyumyumyumyum*

The pink pink shop kawaii kunai?! :P


With the kawaii+ Hot Jessmine and Jesslyn ♥ .


Posers attack!!! HEHEHE




it's 29th of Feb~!! 4 years once..hmmm.. During 1988 there was also 29th on the Feb!! If only I was bron 2 days later that'll make me 5 years old this year!!! hahahaha kisiao..



More updates on mua 20th birthday once i've got the pix! ;)

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home