<body>
<body>
Wednesday, November 07, 2007Y
11/07/2007 07:28:00 PM

Freakin sleepless-nights for a 30 sec work?!


=.="...archi-students can go on day and night without even sleeping, and go for Guinness world record for "the "Longest Sleepless Nights", or maybe "The Zombie-Most-Lookalike". I can't believe I actually made it through for this freakin 30-sec-video. BRAVO!


We had the choice to show or not to show Alex our work today. Since I've finish rendering and prepared to burn it into a CD, i was pondering 'should i show him since I won't be making an effort to change if he doesn't like it'. Oh what the heck I finally shown him.



Guess what:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE ACTUALLY NODDED HIS HEAD DURING THE VIDEO AND ENDED IT WITH A "NOT BAD"...
Like OMGwad are you kidding me?! ^0^

At that point i was literally jumping like a crazy woman. Zombie Frankenstein whatever I WAS FREAKIN HAPPY YOU KNOW OR NOT?!!! :D!!!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Thank god no more further comments (coz i won't be taking it in anyway.)



HERE IT IS~!!! The ultimate 30sec VIDEO!!!
*fu-fu-yoh-yoh-yoh*
Only positive comments allowed!! LOL, jkjk.
(come on, if I am not proud of my own work, who will be??)


hope you enjoy it :D
(REMEMBER TO TURN THE MUSIC LOUDER)




"THAT SHORT?!"
Yes that short=.=

Quite abrupt ending but what the heck la..*_*

I wanna thank my friends so very much for helping me out when I went crazy for not knowing what to do. And say sorry if i've offended anyone coz you know, me having not enough sleep? bad bad shape.. Grumpy mood *on*. =.="..sorry again, you know I love you friends :)

I see sunlight........
*haaaaaaaaaaaaaallelujah*

p/s: Ruth is one of the 50 Most Gorgeous People 2007.

(click it)


*vote vote vote*
all the best Ruth~! *wink*

++++++++++++++++


Lost Track Of Time


like SERIOUSLY MAN!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Yesterday was today, today is yesterday..
Wednesday already but what the heck not Tuesday?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *cough cough* HHHHHHHHHHHHH

will post up my freakin sleepless-nights-hard-work when i am awake :D

ineedsleephittingbedbye =.=zzzzz




oh wait, i haven't brushed my teeth for 2 days and one night already @_@"

Labels:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home