<body>
<body>
Saturday, November 03, 2007Y
11/03/2007 02:29:00 PM


3D max..

Yes, just 3D max, no more freakin-3Dmax, go-die-3Dmax, nor FCUK-3Dmax..

Just plain 3D max~! :D

Believe it or not, I am beginning to love 3D max!!!!
AHHHHH!! ^0^v

(so many "3Dmax" appearing here and there=.=")

So anyway, have been in lab to finish this assignment, from NIGHT TO DAY. (not day to night)
From the pitch-black sky till you can hear the birds chirping. Serious, no joke wakalukong!

Haven't slept for 2 consecutive night AIN'T IT CRAZY YOU TELL ME?!


my work place, my dining area, my entertainment corner, my nap-spot....
ALL IN ONE~!@_@"

(In my bag there's "Bee Cheng Hiang" Bak Kua mee bought for me also :P)

I NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE OR HOW DO YOU THINK I SURVIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT?!




Why am I beginning to love 3D max???

..
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


WO-LAHH BABEH~!!

see the pretty picture there?? :D
I did that~! YES I DID THAT!!

That's my house for Oprah Winfrey. (remember??that one i did last sem :)
CLICK HERE

~The miracle of 3D max~

Owhh, I WANNA PLAY THE SIMS !!

ok bye bye off to college again *yawns*

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home