<body>
<body>
Thursday, November 30, 2006Y
11/30/2006 09:28:00 PM


I've gotta change my sleeping habit. Have been sleeping at 1am (which is not too bad) and waking up at 11am (WHICH IS REALLY BAD!)...Gosh, 10 hours sleeping like a log@@"
yaya, i know sleeping for too long is a bad habit, i've also read an article in the Star newspaper quite some time ago about sleeping habit. Those who sleeps less than 5 hours a day or more than 8 hours a day will be pushed into pre-diabetic state. SCARY~! Well, I am sleeping for such looong hours probably is because of the sleepless nights during my 2nd sem of "architorture" course.(just trying to sooth myself)...Anyhow, I WILL BE WORKING ON MY SLEEPING HABIT! ya, i will...
I ain't turning into plump fat lady~!
I've set the alarm at 9am...hope it works this way..+___+"

Staying home, did nothing special. But these already made my day~!
Lazing around at home, with family members at home....
smell the sweet air in here
and also, accompanied by my ~beloved piano~

~aishiteru~
obviously, this picture is taken yesterday,but who cares, I lurve my piano EVERYDAY~

Since all of us are home, mummy took this apportunity to clean up the study room..

us: "hanah...."

i am an obedient child~

my filthy pink stationeries
yupz~i love pink~

PINK PINK PINK
my *filthy Barbie collection
some untouched since i bought it, coz i don't want the silky hair to get all untangled up

even Barbie have their complete wardrobe!

Back to tidying up the study room

hmmm, Li Yang seems frustrated

The forever tidy Li Tatt gets to skip this task:

so here he is, PLAYING

spot his drawer, how neat could it go?!

Our dusty and untidy study room:

Becomes~:
^squeaky clean and tidy^

haa~!
Daddy's so sweaty after playing badminton

eating this ice-cream egg tart
after this, back to piano practice~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home