<body>
<body>
Tuesday, January 29, 2008Y
1/29/2008 03:30:00 PM
A few of my fav pix during
Limin's big day.



OMGwad no one can actually understand how i loooooooove DSLR cameras now wakalukong. The pix taken using those cams are super-freakin-licious-ly B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L wakalukong can die nono not literally die but i mean the pix are too irresistably beautiful till i can't breath somebody save me please!?!




wakalukong..








So anyway, let me present those pretty pix taken by the DSLR which makes me happy whenever I look at them (:





/(^0^)/ *woohooo babeh~!* \(^0^)\



Runaway bridesmaid :P




Smile~! :D



Taking us taking us.
Loooove the blur effect on the hand and cam focusing on our faces ;)



the siblings



pretty pretty swing.


With daddy.


With mummy.



The co-stars of the day.


love it love it love it
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket

muahahaha!!!
Super big picture
Got tiok che kia boh :P



HEHEHEE..no pix of the bride yet.
Keep you anticipating so bad la me :P

Labels:


10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home