<body>
<body>
Wednesday, January 31, 2007Y
1/31/2007 07:17:00 PM
Architectural course is like this:
If there are assignments, you'll be busy like a mad log,
if there aren't any assignments, you'll be lengang like a fei chai.
BIG BIG CONTRAST!

anyway, back to the topic,
my mask presentation didn't go on well.
Talking about presenting my guts out? FAILED GAO GAO!!!

Marcus went before me, didn't really concentrated coz I was ShAkiNg like mad already. Then I was thinking, 'please, time don't tick on so fast please, I need some time to cool down...but then...TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK'. ok, I am a little dramatic on that but the point is, IT WAS MY TURN IN NO TIME!
O.M.G...

Darn lah, walked pass Marcus then turn back to face the class.
WAHLIAO EH!! FREAKIN LOTS OF STUDENTS!
I honestly didn't know that standing in front of the crowd of people that you don't really know os that hard. Moreover with 3 lecturers at the side giving marks.
*SHAKING SHAKING SHAKING like MAD*
Didn't really memorised what I need to present so just simply burted out everything during the presentation coz I was thinking "Im-promptu might be more natural". Then, FAILED GAO GAO loh!
I can't even recall how I presented and what I said.

Really admire those who CAN present loh, especially Richard (who was the 1st to presented and blew us off) and Nadia singing Soprano while Euric dancing.

Presentations after presentations, we were about to dozz of UNTIL..........
We were like totally BLaSted! Stone zor until I'd finally regained conscious and snap some "geng dim" pix. (click on the pic to have a clearer look)

Not clear enough?
HERE:

Marcus just couldn't stop....

Jorn Utzon's concept, organic, flow, ever-changing. So I came out with this:
f.y.i: Jorn Utzon is the architect of the Sydney Opera House.


yaya, I know that it's pretty.


The concept is a beautiful lady's face revealing only her eyes which is the main focus with a romantic appeal. XinYun, (I've improved a lot in my drawing haven't I? *self-admiration*[adapted from Joe])

Yup, just like the mask revealing only my eye.
Ain't it just lovely? *wink*

Heck with my lost-controlled-presentation and time to "wet"!
Darn it, I forgot to bring my camera, so here goes some pix which are really blur.
Makan at T.G.I Friday's!

Conclusion for the restaurant.
100% guarantee that you'll get FULL!!!!!!

Every dish that came was YuM yuM YuMmY except for this fish shrimp dish which taste like the one I ate in the air plane.
Not to say that it's un-yummy, but it's just ain't my type.

Long beans and the pasta. Exactly like what I ate on the way back to M'sia.



Yum Yum Yummy dessert.
The strawberry is super sour man.



3 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2007 at 2:56 PM, Blogger Joe-Lene said…

    "yaya..i know that's pretty" oh no.. @.@ but luckily u admit u're self-admiration. ALWAYS k..! haha. ur mask, quite interesting at the 1st glance of it. looks so 3D feel. haha. trying to be sexy with that mask? @.@ no offence..haha

     
  • At February 2, 2007 at 10:19 AM, Blogger ~LiYinism~ said…

    heyhey!!!mane ade always self-admiration?! I am a very humble being joe~! *blush*
    err, not trying to be sexy with it, coz "i am already sexy"













    ~quack quack quack~

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 1:16 AM, Blogger Joe-Lene said…

    i'm gonna faint of u!!!!! @.@
    +dun be too self-admiration and misunderstand my FAINT+ haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home