<body>
<body>
Tuesday, February 06, 2007Y
2/06/2007 06:21:00 PM
As mentioned earlier, last night was my nihon-go class. 6.15pm bus from PJ and 9.15pm from Subang back. I happily went with my two dearest friends, Mee Kei and Tin Tin and reached Subang at 645pm. And shitty went to the ATM machine again to take cash to pay the tuition fees so there I was, happily started class~! ^-^
(too bad i didn't get to join the fun when Wan Gee met up with them to take her Quiksilver bag as her boy boy's present before chit-chatting from feng shui to relationship)
Then I happily bought a burger for dinner and waited for the shuttle bus at around 9.15pm. Chit-chatted, crossed the road to buy coffee for liang liang, chit-chatted, chit-chatted..........
Before we knew it, it was already freakin 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the..... WHERE IS THE BUS?! WHERE IS THE FREAKIN BUS?!! Then we asked the guard, he said that there might be a bus at 10pm-10.30pm. Ok. Continued our waiting....................................
10.30pm but the DARN BUS STIL AIN'T NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!! We then took taxi back after waiting for freakin ONE AND A HALF HOUR! fuckin pissed off lor! Luckily my dearest Mee Kei and Tin Tin was there to accompany me. Muah mUah. love ya~!^-^
Now, I've gotta start worrying about HOW TO GET BACK TO MENTARI EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT! Dang....
Darn Taylor's lah, I've already had enough of the not-punctual-public-transport here already and NOW I'll have to get pissed off by Taylor's shuttle bus?! *arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Off with the dAnG part and time for some photos! :D

Liang liang doesn't like taking pix. >__<"

Hayden, Ruth and Marcus.

Hayden with his pig-nose-pose. *nguak nguak*

Seth with his same old twitch-his-lips-pose.

Crazy bunch of friends.

I've finally taken pix with dear Shirley.

Cute Jessmine and Funny Hui Lih.
Spot Jessmine's new stylo-hair~! :D

Me and hot Jesslynn.

Superかわいい twins~!!

Showing off our Bling bling~! =P

Masky Faye.


We were bored can?!


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home