<body>
<body>
Saturday, November 25, 2006Y
11/25/2006 01:41:00 AM






this is my achievement after learning Japanese for approximately 3 months
68/70 for the writing
and
30/30 for my oral

*clap hands*

Guess what, i took less then 10 minutes to finish the 45 minute test and had got nothing to do. *proud*. Good thing i went to Uncle Wins earlier today and bought a sketch book. Cause i was thinking it might be useful for my Japan trip. Since I've double checked the paper i then started sketching on my sketch book....


HA~!!!!!!
looks quite blur though....
well, it will sure look nicer after i've rendered it..^~^

Just finish watching an anime, another touching movie from Hayao Miyazaki. "gong qi jun" ( in chinese). The movie is



omoshiroi desu ne~!
(it's intersting~!)

The Frog-look-alike moving castle

the scary scare crow which hopes around really freaked me out at the first sight

Gotta stop here, gonna meet liang liang at Lowyat first thing 2mr...till then...c ya~!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home