<body>
<body>
Thursday, January 11, 2007Y
1/11/2007 08:09:00 PM
Variety of Chocs from U.S.
thanks to aunty^~^(Lit Ung's mum)

yum~yum~yum~!

total unfamiliar names.

Baby Ruth? Ha~

Little world of HERSHEY'S~!

Eating chocolates makes me happy!! ^-^

GOING BACK TO KL TOMORROW:

Going back there with XinYun and JiinHerng. They're coming over to shop around KL and tumpang my room to sleep. Hope they'll have a pleasant trip. :)

College life is starting again!!!!

X(
- no more home sweet home.
- more stress.
- more sleepless nights.
- more presentations. ( I UTTERLY HATE HATE HATE PRESENTATIONS!)
- more assignments.
- more annoying lecturers.
- more おいしくないの たべもの ( not-delicious-KL-food!!) >__<


.. :D
~ Meeting my college mates again~! :D
~ Getting to meet my Liang Liang. ;P
~ ......

More challenges ahead! I am gonna face it like a woman people!

NOTHING IS GONNA BRING ME DOWN
~!!!!



10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home