<body>
<body>
Saturday, April 12, 2008Y
4/12/2008 02:26:00 PM
Busy week passed,
Busy week ahead~!


It has been a busy week, from getting assignments done to history presentation! It was such a relief after finish presenting for the last history presentation and I know I look real stupid while switching the remote control to change the slides!! >____<".. Total LiYinism caught on stage! Last studio crit next Thurs and Project Management last assignment submission on Friday and guess what, next week is considered the last week of sem5 YOU TELL ME SIAO OR NOT!? Time flies like nobody's business crazy!

"I want somebody speed it up for me and take it down slow, there's enough time for assignments!"



"Grab a T-square, Grad a scale ruler! "
...

Sounds familiar??




Modified from the 4 minutes song. :P




Exactly 4 more weeks before final presentation!
WE ONLY GOT 4 MONTHS TO SAVE THE WORLD!


"tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.."


Okay cut the "4 Minutes" crap out already!



++++++++++++++++++++++

Sushi RM2:



BARcelona on Tuesday night.

I know I know it was a busy week but WE STILL WANNA HAVE SOME FUN despite the busy schedule :P




All pix taken by SieuTheng's hp cam super geng right?!


The girls!



Where am I looking at?@@"

Crazy!

Slutty..

Sexeh~


With the hot Jess twins:

*muah*



P/s: mee and dee, I wasn't drunk. Don't worry. :)





my current style-crave:

shorts + corset = sassy~!

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home